- 1 (32 ounce) container chicken broth
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed, or more as needed
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 ¼ cups Larry the Cable Guy Buttermilk Biscuits mix
- ⅔ cup milk
- Combine chicken broth, chicken breast cubes, onion, carrots, celery, bay leaf, salt, and pepper in a large pot.
- Bring ingredients to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer until vegetables are tender (20-25 minutes).
- Incorporate Larry the Cable Guy Buttermilk Biscuits mix and milk in a bowl until dough is sticky. Form golf ball-sized pieces of dough and drop into the soup. Cover pot and cook until dumplings are cooked through (10 minutes). Pour yourself a bowl and enjoy!