- ½ cup of Larry The Cable Guy spicy or regular chicken batter mix per pound of chicken*
- Water, milk, or egg to pre-moisten (optional)
*If you’re using boneless chicken, cut into 2-3” chunks to coat thoroughly.
- Pre-moisten (optional): Chicken with water, milk, or egg and shake off excess.
- Coat: Chicken in batter until fully coated; shake off excess.
- Place: Coated chicken in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Spray (optional, for extra crunch): Lightly coat the chicken with cooking oil spray.
- Air Fry: At 375°F for the following times, depending on chicken cut:
- For Boneless Chicken Breasts cut into 3” pieces – 13-16 minutes; flip chicken half-way.
- For Whole Boneless Chicken Breast – 25-30 minutes; flip chicken half-way.
- For Bone-In Chicken, any cut – 25-30; flip chicken half-way.
Chicken should be golden brown and have an internal temperature of 165°F.