- 1 box Loretta Lemon Cake Mix (Prepared according to box instructions and cooled)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 16 oz white chocolate chips
- Blend cooked and cooled lemon cake in a food processor until crumbled. Add in cream cheese and process again until it’s fully combined.
- Using a 1″ cookie scoop, roll out truffles into balls and place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- Place sheet pan in the freezer for a few minutes to firm up.
- Once the truffles have firmed up, place white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted.
- Roll each truffle in white chocolate until fully coated and then transfer back to the lined sheet pan. Freeze or refrigerate until ready to serve.