- 1 1/2 cup Loretta Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 6 cooked eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 10 slices of bacon
- 8 Tbsp maple syrup
- Mix together Loretta Buttermilk Pancake Mix and 1 cup of water.
- Pour the melted butter into a baking pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 6 – 9 minutes.
- Remove the baked pancake mix from the oven. Top with half of the shredded cheese, then scrambled eggs, then the remaining half of the shredded cheese. Sprinkle the bacon over the top.
- Return the pan to the oven for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Drizzle the maple syrup on top, and enjoy!