- Vegetable oil
- 2 cups Loretta baking mix
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large peaches, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- In a deep fat fryer or heavy saucepan, heat 3” of oil to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix Loretta’s baking mix, water, egg, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Fold in the peaches.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls into the hot oil.
- Fry 2 – 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Remove from oil with a slotted spoon; place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and enjoy!