- 1 1/2 cup of Loretta Quick Oats
- 1 3/4 sticks of salted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 10-12 oz. jar of strawberry preserve
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9 by 13 inch regular pan. Mix together the butter, flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Press half the oat mixture into the prepared pan. Spread the strawberry preserves. Sprinkle the other half of the oat mixture over the top and pat lightly. Bake until light brown, 30 to 40 minutes.