- 1/4 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt (or vanilla)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Loretta Oats Pouch
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium bowl, mix together greek yogurt, almond milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla and tablespoon maple syrup until well combined.
- Stir in oats, chia seeds and pumpkin pie spice. Add more maple syrup if desired.
- Pour into a glass jar or container and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Makes 1 serving of pumpkin overnight oats.