- 8 – 10 fresh blackberries
- 2 – 3 fresh sage leaves, torn
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice
- 1.5 ounces mezcal
- Loretta Himalayan Salt (for salted rim)
- Rim glass with Loretta Himalayan Salt and fill 3/4 with ice.
- Combine blackberries, sage leaves, agave nectar and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and muddle until combined.
- Add ice and remaining ingredients to the cocktail and shake until very cold.
- Strain into glass and garnish with fresh sage before serving.