- 2 1 ½ – 2 inch steaks
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Larry the Cable Guy Steak Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Loretta ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter (optional for serving)
- Turn on your grill (charcoal or gas) and warm it up to medium-high heat.
- Brush both sides of the steaks with olive oil.
- Sprinkle Larry the Cable Guy Steak Seasoning, pepper, and fresh rosemary all over the steaks. Press the seasonings into the oiled steaks, ensuring all sides are coated.
- Add the steaks to the grill and reduce the heat to medium.
- Check the temperature. For a medium rare steak, grill the steaks for about 4 minutes on each side until the internal temperature reaches 130°F/55°C.
- When the steaks are done, transfer to a plate. Top with butter and cover the plate loosely with foil and let the steaks rest.